McNaughton's Lawn Care specializes in Beautiful Lawns and Customer Satisfaction!
McNaughton's has been providing Quality Lawn Care services since 1970. In this time we have shown that our horticultural knowledge and quality products combine to create beautiful lawns and gardens. Over the years we have always remained at the forefront of the lawn care business, continuously updating our methods with one result in mind . A thicker greener lawn for you and the free time to enjoy it.
McNaughton's gives you the best value for your dollar!
Best of Both!
McNaughton's combines the BEST of granular and liquid applications - providing your lawn with slow release lawn food, rich in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium AND fast-acting control of weeds, insects and fungus.
Best for your lawn.
McNaughton's cares about your lawn and the environment, we do what is BEST and only apply pest controls if a problem exists!
Best results with lime applications.
Lime is included in both programs, making them both a great value. We use lime to condition the soil and neutralize acidity.
Best response to problems.
If you notice insect or other turf damaging problems you can call our Lawn Service Line and we will respond within 48 hours.
Two Programs to Choose From:
- The 8-Visit Deluxe Lawn Care Program includes liming, 4 feedings, crabgrass and weed control, a grub preventer and fungicide applied in May or June. Also includes the added value of core aeration and over seeding with our premium blend of grass seed.
- The Classic 6-Visit Lawn Care Program includes liming, 5 feedings, crabgrass and weed control, insect and fungus control if needed.
Fill out the form below to contact us for a free estimate or you can call (856) 429-6745 ext. 112
- Tree and Shrub Care Program
The McNaughtons Tree and Shrub program offers feeding, insect control and winter protection spray to maintain a healthy landscape.
- Granular Fertilizer is applied to your mulched bed areas twice a year, in the Spring and Fall.
- Insect Control is applied three times during the growing season.
- Spring to reduce disease impact and pest damage to your trees and shrubs.
- Early Summer to control new pests becoming active at this time.
- Summer with selective applications for mites, aphids, bagworms, webworms and scale crawlers.
- Leaf Miner Control is also available.
- Winter Protection Spray is especially effective on broadleaf evergreens such as rhododendron, azaleas, hollies, cherry laurel, pieris, camellias and many more. The spray coating seals the leaf pores preventing excessive moisture loss at a time when the plant cannot replenish the lost moisture.